Retro ESP32 is the ultimate feature-packed launcher for the ODROID-GO. The launcher includes color schemes and theming by drawing inspiration from the popular RetroArch emulator front end. We packed 11, at the time of publication, pre-bundled emulators including ROM / Game manager. Additionally, each emulator includes an in game menu for further ROM management.
Installation of Retro ESP32 was made to be very simple.
- Download the latest release: https://github.com/retro-esp32/RetroESP32/releases
- Unzip the file
- Copy RetroESP32.fw to the odroid/firmware folder of your prepared SD card (https://github.com/retro-esp32/RetroESP32/blob/Software/SD%20Card/SDCARD.zip)
- Mount the SD Card back into your ODROID-GO
- Restart and hold down the B button
- Select Retro ESP32 from the firmware list
- Sit back and relax while your ODROID-GO flashes the new firmware
Retro ESP32 supports a wide range of emulators for you to play on the ODROID-GO. Below is a list of all the support emulators:
Nintendo Entertainment System Nintendo Game Boy Nintendo Game Boy Color Sega Master System Sega Game Gear Colecovision Sinclair Zx Spectrum 48k Atari 2600 Atari 7800 Atari Lynx PC Engine
Have a great idea? Want to see a feature added to an upcoming release? Or, you ran into a problem? Use our Project (https://github.com/retro-esp32/RetroESP32/projects/1) and Issue (https://github.com/retro-esp32/RetroESP32/issues) sections to submit your information.
This project was the work done by the following authors:
- Eugene Yevhen Andruszczenko - Initial and Ongoing Work - 32teeth
- Fuji Pebri - Espressif IOT Consultant - pebri86
This overview was adapted from the README.md of the project’s GitHub page. For more information please visit the repo at: https://github.com/retro-esp32/RetroESP32/